What is the use method of impact drill? What is the general model of impact drill
What is the use method of impact drill
(1) Before using the impact drill, check whether the power source is consistent with the conventional rated voltage on the power tool.
(2) Please carefully check the insulation protection, auxiliary handle and depth gauge adjustment of the machine body before using the impact drill, and whether the machine screws are loose.
(3) Percussion drills must be fitted with alloy steel percussion drills or general-purpose drills with a permissible range of φ6-25MM according to material requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use drills beyond the scope.
(4) The wire of the impact drill should be protected well. It is strictly forbidden to drag the wire all over the floor to prevent it from being damaged or cut. It is not allowed to drag the wire into the oil or water to prevent the oil from corroding the wire.
(5) The power socket of the impact drill must be equipped with a leakage switch device, and check whether the power cord is damaged. If the impact drill is found to have leakage, abnormal vibration, high heat or abnormal noise during use, stop work immediately and find an electrician for timely inspection repair.
(6) When replacing the drill bit of the impact drill, use a special wrench and drill bit to lock the key, and avoid using non-special tools to hit the impact drill.
(7) When using the percussion drill, remember not to use excessive force or skewed operation. Be sure to install a suitable drill bit and adjust the depth gauge of the percussion drill beforehand. When performing vertical and balanced operations, apply force slowly and evenly. Do not use oversized drills forcibly.
(8) Proficiency in mastering and operating the forward and reverse steering control mechanism, tightening screws and drilling and tapping functions.
Safety instructions for impact drill
1. The shell of the electric drill must be protected by a ground wire or a neutral wire.
2. The wire of the electric drill should be intact, it is strictly forbidden to drag it indiscriminately, and prevent it from being broken or cut. It is strictly forbidden to drag the wires into oil and water to prevent the oil and water from corroding the wires.
3. Check if the insulation is intact and the switch is sensitive and reliable.
4. Clamp the drill bit with proper force. It should be idling for a few minutes before use, and it can be used after normal rotation.
5. When drilling holes, the drill bit should be brought into contact with the workpiece slowly. Do not use excessive force to break the drill bit and burn the motor.
6. Use the electric drill in a dry place. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves to prevent accidents caused by the bit twisting. When using an electric drill in a damp place, you must stand on a rubber pad or dry wooden board to prevent electric shock.
7. If the electric drill is found to have leakage, vibration, high temperature or abnormal noise during use, it should be stopped immediately and checked.
8. When the electric drill is not completely stopped, the drill bit cannot be removed or replaced.
9. When power failure, rest or leaving the work place, the power supply should be cut off immediately.
10. When using a piezoelectric drill, the drill must be vertical, and the fixed end must be firm and reliable.
11. Replace the new drill bit midway. When drilling along the original hole, do not use sudden force to prevent accidents from breaking the drill bit.
12. Climbing or using in an explosion-proof area must take corresponding protective measures and obtain a permit before construction.
What is the general model of the impact drill
Model: 12, material: alloy, category: cemented carbide hammer drill, diameter 12 (mm), total length 200 (mm).
The drill bit of impact drill generally has 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 20mm, etc. models. The ball-type impact drill is composed of movable plate, fixed plate, steel ball and so on. The movable plate is connected to the main shaft by threads and has 12 steel balls; the fixed plate is fixed on the casing with pins and has 4 steel balls. Under the action of thrust, the 12 steel balls roll along the 4 steel balls. The cemented carbide drill bit produces a rotating impact motion, which can drill holes in brittle materials such as bricks, blocks, and concrete. Take off the nails, make the fixed plate and follower plate rotate together without impact, and can be used as an ordinary electric drill.