What are the specifications and models of electric hammer bits
There are many models of electric hammer drill bits. The drill bits we use when drilling different things are also different. Of course, the types of drill bits of different materials are different. If you are worried about buying the wrong bit, you must carefully study the specifications and models of the electric hammer drill bit. Only in this way can we know if the drill bit is what we need. Let's take a look at the specification and model of the electric hammer drill bit.
Electric hammer drill bit specifications: 6mm, 8mmx110mm; 8mmx160mm; 8mm, 10mm, 12mmx210mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mmx450mm.
The main body of the hard alloy electric hammer drill is made of high-quality alloy steel, and the bit is welded by hard alloy. Used with various electric hammer machines, suitable for drilling concrete, brick and other hard building materials. It is a widely used and efficient drilling tool in the construction and installation industries.
The specifications of the electric hammer drill set are: 5*110mm, 6*110mm, 6*160mm, 8*160mm, 10*160mm
Electric hammer drill bit: round handle or square handle: 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm-28mm
Drill through the wall: length 350mm 16mm 18mm 20mm 22mm 25mm 28mm
Features of electric hammer bit
1. Good shock absorption system: It can make the operator feel comfortable to hold and relieve fatigue.
Ways to realize: through the "vibration control system"; through the soft rubber handle to increase the grip comfort;
2. Accurate speed control switch: When the switch is touched, the speed is low, which can help the machine to trip smoothly (for example, tripping on a smooth surface such as a tile, which can not only prevent the drill bit from slipping, but also prevent the hole from breaking. Normal operation High speed can be used to ensure work efficiency.
3. Stable and reliable safety clutch: also known as the torque limiting clutch, which prevents the large torque reaction force generated by the stuck bit from being transmitted to the user during use, which is a safety protection for the user. This feature can also prevent the gear unit and the motor from stopping.
4. Comprehensive motor protection device: It is inevitable that granular hard objects will enter the machine during use (especially when drilling the machine upwards, such as drilling on the top of the wall). If the motor does not have certain protection, it will rotate at high speed. The enameled wire is easily broken or scratched by hard objects, which will eventually cause the motor to fail.
5. The function of forward and reverse rotation: the electric hammer can be used more widely. Its realization form is mainly realized by switching or adjusting the position of the carbon brush. Usually, big-name tools will use the adjustment of the carbon brush position (rotating brush holder) to achieve this. The advantage is that it is easy to operate, effectively suppressing sparks to protect the commutator and prolong the service life of the motor.
What are the precautions for the use of electric hammer drills
We should be more careful when using electric hammer drill bits. We must not hurt ourselves. We must know what we should and shouldn't do. Therefore, we need to understand what are the precautions for using electric hammer drill bits. Only in this way will we notice these problems when we use them, but people are not aware of this, so the editor hereby introduces the precautions for the use of electric hammer drills, and what are the precautions for the use of electric hammer drills. The introduction is as follows:
1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the site matches the nameplate of the electric hammer. Whether there is a leakage protector connected. The drill bit and the holder should be adapted and installed properly.
2. When using an electric hammer to drill walls, ceilings, and floors, first confirm whether there are buried cables or pipes. When working at high places, pay full attention to the safety of objects and pedestrians below, and set up warning signs when necessary.
3. Confirm whether the switch on the electric hammer is off. If the power switch is on, the power tool will rotate unexpectedly when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may cause personal injury. If the work site is far away from the power source, when extension cables are required, use a qualified extension cable with sufficient capacity. If the extension cable passes through the pedestrian walkway, it should be elevated or take measures to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged.