1. Please keep the working area clean and well lit. Chaotic and dark work areas can cause accidents.
2. Please do not use power tools in the environment with explosion risk, such as flammable liquid, gas or dust. Sparks generated by power tools may ignite dust and gas.
Two: electric safety
1. The power socket must match the power plug of the electric tool. Under no circumstances can the power plug be modified.
2. Please avoid physical contact with grounded surfaces such as pipes, heaters, stoves and refrigerators. If your body is grounded, it will increase the risk of electric shock.
3. Keep equipment away from rain and humidity. The risk of electric shock will be increased if the power tools are filled with water.
4. Please do not pull the plug out of the socket. Keep the power cord away from heat sources, oil stains, sharp edges or moving tool parts. Damaged or entangled power cord will increase the risk of electric shock.
5. When you use power tools outdoors, please use the extended power cord that is allowed to be used outdoors. Using an extended power cord suitable for outdoor use can reduce the risk of electric shock.
Three: personal safety
1. Please stay awake, focus on work, and operate power tools rationally.
Do not use power tools when you are tired or affected by drugs, alcohol or drugs. When using power tools, instant distraction can cause serious injury.
2. Wear personal protective equipment and always wear eye protection.
Personal protective equipment, such as dust mask, anti-skid safety shoes, safety helmet or noise protection earmuff, can reduce the risk of injury according to the form and characteristics of power tools.
3. Please avoid inadvertently opening the device.
Before inserting the plug into the socket, make sure the switch is set to the "off" position. When moving or carrying power tools, if you put your fingers on the switch, or when the switch is in the open position, plug the power tools into the power supply, which may cause accidents.
4. Please remove and remove the adjusting screw driver or wrench before opening the power tool.
Tools or spanners that come into contact with rotating equipment parts may cause personal injury.
5. Please don't overestimate yourself.
Always stand safely and keep your balance. This ensures that you have better control over power tools in the event of an accident.
6. Please wear the right clothes.
Don't wear too wide clothes and accessories. Keep hair, clothing and gloves away from the working parts. Loose clothing accessories or long hair may be involved by moving parts.
7. Connect correctly
If the equipment purchased includes a dust or dust collection system, connect and use the equipment correctly. The use of these devices can reduce the risk caused by dust.
Four:use and maintenance of power tools
1. Please do not overload the power tools. Please select appropriate power tools according to the operation requirements. Use appropriate power tools at rated speed.
2. Do not use power tools with damaged switches. All power tools that cannot be controlled by switches are dangerous and must be repaired.
3. Pull the plug out of the socket before adjusting, replacing or storing the device. These safety standards prevent accidental starting of the equipment.
4. Please keep the unused power tools out of the reach of children. Please do not allow people who do not understand the electric tool or read this instruction to operate the power tool. It is dangerous for untrained people to use power tools.
5. Please take care of the power tools. Please check whether there is wrong adjustment, moving parts stuck, damaged parts and other conditions that may affect the normal operation of power tools.
6. Please keep the cutting tools sharp and clean. Cutting tools with sharp blade and careful maintenance are not easy to be stuck and easy to operate.
7. According to the requirements of the operation instructions, taking into account the working environment and type of operation, and according to the design purpose of specific power tools, select the correct power tools, accessories, replacement tools, etc.