How to use the rechargeable drill
1. Loading and unloading of rechargeable batteries
How to remove the battery of the cordless drill: Hold the handle firmly, and then push the battery latch to remove the battery. Rechargeable battery installation: confirm the positive and negative poles before inserting the battery.
Insert the rechargeable battery into the charger correctly, and it can be fully charged in about 1 hour at 20°C. Note that the rechargeable battery has a temperature control switch inside, and the battery will be powered off when it exceeds 45°C and cannot be charged. It can be charged after cooling.
3. Before homework
a. Drill bit loading and unloading. Install the drill bit: After inserting the bit, drill bit, etc. into the chuck of the switchless drill, hold the ring tightly and tighten the sleeve sleeve backwards (clockwise from below). During operation, if the sleeve becomes loose, please tighten the sleeve again. When tightening the sleeve, the tightening force will become stronger.
Disassemble the drill: hold the ring firmly and loosen the sleeve to the left (viewed from the front, it is counterclockwise).
b. Check the steering. When the selector handle is placed in the R position, the drill bit rotates clockwise (as seen from the back of the charging drill), when the selector handle is placed at L, the drill bit rotates counterclockwise (as seen from the back of the charging drill), "R" , "L" symbol is marked on the machine body.
Note: When using the rotary knob to change the speed, please make sure that the power switch is turned off. Changing the speed while the motor is rotating will damage the gear.
4. How to use
When using a rechargeable drill, the drill bit cannot be stuck. If it gets stuck, turn off the power immediately, otherwise the motor or rechargeable battery will burn.
5. Maintenance and precautions
When the drill bit is dirty, wipe it with a soft cloth or a damp cloth moistened with soap and water. Do not use chlorine solution, gasoline, or thinner to prevent the plastic part from melting.
Store the cordless drill in a place where the temperature is lower than 40°C and out of reach of minors.
What are the precautions for charging the charging drill
1. Please charge at 10~40℃. If the temperature is lower than 10°C, overcharging may occur, which is extremely dangerous.
2. The charger is equipped with a safety protection device, and the rechargeable battery will automatically cut off the power after it is fully charged, so it can be used with confidence.
3. Do not allow impurities to enter the connection hole of the charger.
4. Do not disassemble the rechargeable battery and charger.
5. Do not short-circuit the rechargeable battery. When the rechargeable battery is short-circuited, it will cause a large current to overheat and burn the rechargeable battery.
6. Do not throw the rechargeable battery into the water. The rechargeable battery will explode if heated.
7. When drilling holes on walls, floors or ceilings, please check whether there are wires buried in these places.
8. Do not insert objects into the ventilation holes of the charger. Inserting metal objects or flammable or explosive objects into the vents of the charger may cause electric shock or damage the charger.
9. Do not use generators or DC power devices to charge rechargeable batteries.
10. Do not use unspecified batteries, and do not connect specified ordinary dry batteries, rechargeable batteries or car batteries to this tool.
11. Please charge indoors. When charging, the charger and the battery will slightly heat up, so you must charge in a cool place with low temperature and good ventilation.
12. Gently charge the power tool before use.
13. Please use the specified charger. Do not use unspecified chargers to avoid danger.
14. Please be sure to use the charger under the voltage conditions specified under the nameplate.