How to deal with the water drill
Reason 1: encounter hard objects in the wall, such as steel bars and hard objects, and the drill bit does not match the steel plate material (mainly the hardness of steel plate).
Measures: according to the steel material to select the appropriate type of drill.
Reason 2: the power of electric hand drill is too small: the rotating speed is too high; or the thickness of steel plate is too large.
Measures: select the high-power electric hand drill according to the thickness of the workpiece; if the thickness of the steel plate is too large, reduce the speed of the electric hand drill
Reason 3: the dregs in the water drill barrel were not poured out in time, and were blocked by the dregs when moving forward
Measures: clean up the sundries in the water drill in time
Reason 4: the drill bit angle is not right or too much wear, and the drill barrel is stuck.
Measures: regrind the angle of the electric drill bit, and replace it if necessary
Abnormal operation of water drill in drilling
1. If the speed of the water drill is very fast, it means that the wall structure is loose and there is no need to consider other factors.
2. If the water drill is easy to get in and hard to get out, it proves that you may get entangled sundries such as cotton, linen, cloth and iron wire.
3. If the speed of the water drill is very slow, it means that you have encountered something with hard constitution. At this time, it is suggested that you reduce the water supply flow and tap the water drill switch intermittently.
4. If the water drill is fast in and slow out of the wall, you should pay attention to it. Maybe what you hit is sand, brick slag, gravel and other small hard objects. At this time, what you need to do is frequently clean up the debris in the water drill.
How to operate water drill correctly
It is suggested that when you start drilling, whether dry or wet, the drill should not be straight. First, grind the wall obliquely. Pay attention to press and release the switch, and grind the wall with the inertia of power failure. When a crescent shaped groove is grinded on the wall, the drill can be straightened slowly until it is completely grinded into a circle. When it is grinded into a circle, press the switch and apply appropriate force.
Pay attention to the shoulder support behind the water drill. You must be close to the shoulder. The hand only needs to be responsible for switching and holding. The downward pressure depends on the shoulder. When you drill to a certain depth, you need to pull out and insert the drill bit. You should be familiar with this action, that is, pulling out and inserting. This action is to pull out the powder inside, and do not increase the friction of the drill bit. When you feel that the downward speed of the drill is very slow Please pull out the drill bit to see if there is any broken brick or cement wall. When getting through quickly, pay attention to reduce the downward pressure to avoid rushing out or breaking a piece of the outer wall.
Drilling skills of water drill
1. Road side stone drainage hole: if the amount is large, you can use the bench drill, screw in a channel steel, or square steel processing "day" shaped base. It saves time and effort.
3. The positioning method of drilling 300 diameter (large hole) with hand-held water drill: for example, if the diameter is 300, draw a 300 circle on the wall, and drill 3 25 holes on the inner side of the 290 inner circle, about 6cm deep, 1 on the upper side and 1 on the left and right sides. Then, nail the wooden wedge. When drilling, put on the water drill bit, push forward and down, and then drill.
4. If the power of the water drill is insufficient when drilling large holes, especially when drilling floor slabs, the drilling rig of 4000 Watt table type water drill can be welded with two screw caps with a 6-branch pipe about 1.5 meters long, bent into U-shape with round steel or strip steel with a diameter of 8 mm, and welded with two screw rods with a diameter of 12 on the two heads to fasten the drilling rig of the water drill. When using the operation, use two people. One person is in charge of 6, and one person is in charge of drilling.
5. Do not add water, dry play: the wall must be dry, not wet. When dry drilling, there is a new water bit, try to use the new water bit, too old is easy to chuck.
6. When drilling to the steel bar: the current will increase suddenly. At this time, the bit pressure should be reduced appropriately, but the pressure should not be too small. If the current is too large, the protection switch will be automatically disconnected. If the current is too small, the drilling speed will be slow and the bit wear will be increased. When the concrete quality is not high, sand particles fall or the drill bit is stuck, the drilling should be stopped immediately, and the drilling should not be forced. When encountering wood blocks and oil, the drilling should be stopped When felt, the current will also increase, but there will be no strong vibration, so it can be drilled at normal speed.
7. When the drill bit is running into the floor: pay attention to slow running speed to prevent the drill bit from pulling out due to excessive running. Here's a trick: draw a cross when drilling vertically, take two bricks and put them in the shape of "7", so that your drill bit is stuck in "7". 8. Once the core is stuck in the drill bit, you should remove the drill bit, flush the inner cavity of the drill bit with tap water, and then take out the core carefully. If it's not completely stuck, it's necessary to swing up and down, left and right, if it can move. In this case, what you need to do is to adjust your drill bit to the middle of other spaces, continuously tap the drill switch, and balance the speed from slow to fast.
Precautions for drilling with water drill
Attention should be paid to the back and forth slowly, to avoid the dry powder sticking caused by too fast speed; the drill must be stable, shaking will increase the friction of the drill; pay attention to the force when pressing down, when it is difficult to hit or slow down, be sure to pull out the drill, observe whether there is a brick core broken in the drill; because there is only a small amount of water, it is best not to add water to the drill, water will put the powder into the drill It is more difficult than dry drilling or water drilling.
Safety construction of water drill
1. During operation, operators must wear high pass insulating water shoes, safety helmet and insulating gloves.
2. Before operation, check whether the frame is firmly fixed and whether the drill bit is installed.
3. During drilling operation, the water volume must be controlled in the flowing state. Don't open too much water, which will lead to slow opening progress.
4. The drilling rig must not be started with load, which will cause you to lose control of the balance of the water drill at the moment of starting, so as not to damage the drilling rig and hurt people.
5. During the operation, the air vent of the drilling rig shall not be blocked to prevent the motor from overheating and burning out.
6. After the drill is used for a period of time, the clearance between the slider and the column will be increased, and the clearance adjustment screw should be properly tightened.
7. In order to facilitate the removal of the drill bit, before installing the drill bit, apply lubricating oil to the thread part. Other thread parts of the drill should also be coated with lubricating grease to prevent rust.
8. Under normal circumstances, do not take out the brush without special circumstances. After taking out, do not install the brush on the left and right. If it doesn't work suddenly in the running state, don't relax the control of the water drill. Take the water drill down from the wall and check the fault again.