Definition: an electric rotary hammer drill with safety clutch and pneumatic hammering mechanism.
Electric tools, rotary hammer is a kind of electric drill, mainly used in concrete, floor, brick wall and stone drilling. Professional in the wall, concrete, stone drilling, there are multi-functional rotary hammer, adjust to the appropriate position with appropriate drill, can replace the ordinary electric drill, electric pick use.
On the basis of the electric drill, an rotary hammer is added with a piston with a crankshaft and connecting rod driven by an electric motor to compress air in a cylinder to make the air pressure in the cylinder change periodically. The changing air pressure drives the hammer in the cylinder to hit the top of the drill bit repeatedly, as if we hit the drill bit with a hammer. So it's called rotary hammer!
As the drill bit of the electric hammer rotates, it also produces fast reciprocating movement (frequent impact) along the direction of the electric drill rod, so it can quickly drill holes in brittle materials such as cement concrete and stone. The high-grade rotary hammer can use the change-over switch to make the drill bit of the rotary hammer in different working states, that is, only rotating without impact, only impacting but not rotating, both impacting and rotating.
What characteristics should a good electric hammer have
1. Good shock absorption system: can make the operator grip comfortable and relieve fatigue. The realization way: through "vibration control system" to achieve; through soft rubber handle to increase grip comfort.
2. Precise speed control switch: when the switch is lightly touched, the rotation speed is low, which can help the machine to pull out smoothly (for example, pulling out on a smooth surface such as tiles, which can not only prevent the bit from slipping, but also prevent the drilling from cracking. High speed can be used in normal operation to ensure work efficiency.
3. Stable and reliable safety clutch: also known as torque limiting clutch, it can avoid the high torque reaction force generated by the sticking of drill bit during the use process, which is a kind of safety protection for users. This feature also prevents the gear unit and the motor from stalling.
4. Comprehensive motor protection device: in use, it is inevitable that granular hard objects will enter the machine (especially for drilling upward on the machine, such as drilling on the top of the wall). If the motor does not have certain protection, it is easy to be broken or scratched by hard objects in high-speed rotation, which will eventually lead to motor failure.
5. Forward and reverse function: it can make the hammer more widely used, and its realization form is mainly realized by switching or adjusting the position of carbon brush. Generally, large brand tools will adjust the position of carbon brush (rotating brush holder), which has the advantages of convenient operation, effective suppression of sparks to protect the commutator and prolong the service life of the motor.
6. Hammer drill dual function:
Advantages: high efficiency, large hole diameter and long drilling depth.
Disadvantages: the disadvantage is that the vibration is large, which has a certain degree of damage to the surrounding structures. For the reinforcement in the concrete structure, can not pass smoothly, due to the requirements of the scope of work, can not be too close to the building.
Working principle: the principle of electric hammer is that when the transmission mechanism drives the drill bit to rotate, there is also a reciprocating hammering movement perpendicular to the rotary head. The electric hammer is driven by the transmission mechanism to drive the piston to and fro compressed air in a cylinder. The periodic change of air pressure in the cylinder drives the hammer in the cylinder to hit the top of the brick repeatedly, as if we hit the brick with a hammer, so it is called electric hammer!
Electric tool is a kind of low value consumable, so it has great market development potential. In the wholesale market of commodities, the sales of electric tools such as electric hammers are quite popular. Foreign trade sales are mainly concentrated in Europe, the United States and the Middle East. So, the hammer is very easy to use!
Safety operation procedures for electric hammer
1、 Personal protection when using electric hammer:
1. Operators should wear protective glasses to protect their eyes, and wear protective masks when working face up.
2. Earplugs should be plugged in long-term operation to reduce the impact of noise.
3. The drill bit is in a burning state after long-term operation, and the skin should be burned during replacement.
4. When working, the side handle should be used and operated by both hands, so that the arm will be twisted by the reaction force when the rotation is blocked.
5. When working on a ladder or working at a high place, falling measures shall be taken, and the ladder shall be supported by ground personnel.
2、 Precautions before operation:
1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the site is consistent with the name plate of electric hammer. Whether the leakage protector is connected.
2. The drill bit and the holder shall be matched and installed properly.
3. When drilling walls, ceilings and floors, it is necessary to confirm whether there are buried cables or pipes.
4. When working at heights, pay full attention to the safety of objects and pedestrians below, and set up warning signs when necessary.
5. Confirm whether the switch on the hammer is cut off. If the power switch is on, the electric tool will turn suddenly when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may cause personal injury.
6. If the working place is far away from the power supply, the extension cable with sufficient capacity and qualified installation shall be used. If the extension cable passes through the pedestrian aisle, it should be elevated or take measures to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged.