The hand-held electric drill is a hand-held electric drill, which has the advantages of reasonable structure skills, fast speed, high efficiency, and easy repair.
Structure of household multi-function hand electric drill series: There is a big improvement in skills. In particular, it draws the benefits of foreign electric things and contacts the interests of manufacturers. Hand drills are used for metal drilling. Also suitable for drilling wood and plastics.
2. Structure introduction:
(1) Electric motor; self-ventilated single-phase series excited motor. Stator and armature wires are made of polyester enamelled round copper wire and are specially treated. The wiring is specially structured and touched. The commutator is made of trapezoidal copper bar, with thermosetting plastic and mica sheet as the medium. Thermosetting engineering plastic is pressed between the electric shaft and the iron core. The casing and handle cover of 6, 10, 13 mm electric drill are made of thermoplastic engineering plastic. The 19, 23 mm electric drill is equipped with a plastic bushing in the aluminum shell to form a two-layer structure .
(2) Switch; select the electric drill switch with self-locking equipment and agile interception.
(3) Capacitor; anti-nuisance electric drill handle is equipped with a capacitor, which can suppress the annoyance of electricity and TV.
(4) Reducer; the case is made of die-cast aluminum alloy made by the original manufacturer, the gear is modified gear, and it is not easy to wear after high-frequency heat treatment.
(5) Power cord and plug; a three-core cord with a three-wire plug is used. One end of the power cord is fitted with a sheath outside the casing to protect the cord, and the other end is connected to the plug holder and then pressed into plastic (rubber). Into an inseparable power plug.
(6) Drill chuck; three-jaw drill chuck (or threaded drill chuck) is selected for 6, 10, 13 mm. When using three-jaw drill chuck, please first reduce the inner hole of the drill chuck and the surface of the drill shaft Forbidden. Then use the chuck drill on the shaft.