The characteristics and use of electric hand drill Structure analysis of electric hand drill
1. The electric drill is a single-insulation handheld electric drill, which has the advantages of safety, reliability, reasonable structure, advanced technology, fast speed, high efficiency, and convenient maintenance. It must comply with IEC international safety standards, GB3883.1 "Safety of Handheld Power Tools" and GB5580 "Electric Drill" standards.
The structure of the household multi-function electric hand drill series: the process has been greatly improved, especially in terms of safety, absorbing the advantages of foreign electric tools and combining the advantages of manufacturers. Hand electric drills are widely used for metal drilling. It is also suitable for drilling wood and plastic.
2. Introduction of main structure:
(1) Motor; single-phase series motor for self-ventilation protection. The insulation is class E. The stator and armature wires are made of high-strength polyester enameled round copper wires, and have been specially insulated to ensure reliable quality. All wiring adopts special structure and good contact. The commutator is made of trapezoidal copper bar, with thermosetting plastic and mica sheet as the insulating medium. Thermosetting engineering plastics are pressed between the electrode shaft and the iron core. The casing and handle cover of the 6, 10, and 13 mm electric drills are made of thermoplastic engineering plastics. The 19, 23 mm electric drills are equipped with plastic bushings in the aluminum shell to form a double insulation structure. .
(2) Switch: The electric drill switch that adopts manual quick cut-off and self-locking device.
(3) Capacitor: A capacitor is installed in the handle of the anti-interference electric drill, which can suppress the interference of the tool to the wireless power and TV.
(4) Gearbox: The case and the middle cover are made of aluminum alloy die-casting made by the original factory, which is sturdy and durable. The gear is a modified gear and is not easy to wear after high frequency heat treatment.
(5) Power cord and plug: a three-core flexible cord with a three-wire plug. One end of the power cord is fitted with an insulating sheath outside the casing to protect the cord, and the other end is connected to the plug holder and then pressed into the plastic (rubber). Made into non-removable power plug, safe and reliable.
(6) Drill chuck: Three-jaw drill chuck (or threaded drill chuck) is used for 6, 10, 13 mm. When using a three-jaw drill chuck, please clear the inner hole of the drill chuck and the surface of the drill shaft. Prohibited objects. Including anti-rust wax, etc., and then install the chuck drill on the shaft to use.
This electric hand drill is suitable for home decoration and can be made by DIY. Very practical