1. Definition: The general term for tools and equipment powered by DC or AC motors.
Second, the characteristics of electric tools: light, convenient to carry, high work efficiency, low energy consumption.
Three, use and classification
1. Industrial use: drilling, tapping, sawing, rust removal, polishing; these tools are mostly professional tools with high technical content and high cost.
2. Household tools: decoration, repair, installation, gardening; these tools are not very technical, but they look good.
3. Other method classification of electric tools:
Sanding: flat sand, triangular sand, round sand, waxing machine, angle grinder
Cutting category: electric planer, gun drill, jig saw four, classification of electric tools
Metal cutting: profile cutting machine, steel pipe saw, electric scissors
Sanding category: grinding wheel, angle grinder, electric grinder, waxing machine, sanding machine
Assembly category: screwdriver, electric wrench, electric riveting gun
4. Classified by purpose
Construction and road categories: vibrator, mixer, electric hammer, slotting machine
Mining category: rock drill, coal electric drill
Gardening category: pruning machine, micro tillage machine, scarifier, lawn mower
Woodworking category: woodworking electric drill, electric wood milling, electric circular saw, electric planer
Others: such as dental drills for medical equipment, sternum saws
5. According to electrical safety protection methods (grounding, double insulation, safety voltage)
Type I tools: There are many metal shells, only basic insulation, voltage greater than 50V, and grounding.
Type Ⅱ tools: double insulation, voltage greater than 50V, no grounding.
Class III tools: use extra-low safety voltage.
5. The structure of electric tools: mainly composed of six parts
Housing: support and protection
Motor: There are mainly three types: DC, series and asynchronous
Transmission mechanism: change the speed and direction (belt transmission, gear transmission, coupling)
Working head: working part, the methods are rotating, reciprocating, vibration, shock
Switch and internal wiring: There are many types of switches, and the internal wiring has the effect of suppressing magnetic interference
Handle: Hold and install the switch
Six, the main parameters of electric tools
Voltage, current, frequency, speed, power, weight, dimensions, and various power tools specific parameters, such as the thickness of the sawn wood of the jig saw.
7. Implementation standards and certification
Electric tools mainly implement the national standard GB3883, European standard EN60745, UL American standard
Related tests, certifications and declarations to be passed: CE, GS, EMC, UL, ETL.